Make up which is used regularly on skin should be the one which will suit your skin the best. And you should any day go for products which are more organic and natural. That reduces the chance of having fall outs in your face or skin. Firstly, there’s no legal definition or requirement to label a product as natural, organic or vegan. The only legal requirement is to list ingredients according to the global standard of INCI which is the International Nomendature of Cosmetic Ingredients. The organic natural vegan makeup brands will meet up to that global standard. Ingredients are listed from the highest percentage to the lowest, while ingredients under 1% can be listed in any order. Sometimes products are also listed by their scientific names.
How do you know about the organic or the natural products?
- So you need to know that often the most overused description in beauty, a product can be described as natural even if it has just 1% naturally-sourced, plant-based or mineral ingredients. And that the best way to know exactly what’s in the formula is to check the ingredients listing. So remember to check the list of ingredients before you think about purchasing any product.
- Secondly know that in a natural product, you’d expect the botanicals up top and any synthetic ingredients nearer the bottom. Natural extracts will be named according to their scientific or Latin name so check a cosmetic dictionary if you’re not sure about it. That will help you and solve half your queries.
- Again the clearest way of understanding the organic credentials of a product is to always check the label and look out for the Soil Association Organic Logo. This certifies that the products are sourced and manufactured using sustainable, organically-farmed ingredients and are not tested on animals, free from harsh chemicals, nano particles, parabens, synthetic dyes and artificial fragrances. Find certified brands of hair, makeup and skincare regime.
- For ease, look for reputable brands that clearly states their natural percentage, and the ones which guarantee the organic vegan makeup products and are certified. Most products require some level of preservatives that are often synthetic; 100% natural products will have a significantly shorter shelf life.
- Also the Natural Products Often the most overused description in beauty, a product can be. In a natural product, you’d expect the botanicals up top and any synthetic ingredients nearer the bottom.
- Also the organic products will be having natural extracts and not more of chemicals. Check the formula used to be sure before you think about purchasing any product for your skin care regime or your hair or anything related to beauty.
Make up is one thing that we use on a very regular basis. So before you think about getting anything and everything, know that you have to be the most careful when you do that. Because you skin will react differently to different products and you need to know which one suits you the best before you start applying it.