Now that the iOS 14 is allowing home screen options which it has never provided before, so every iOS user is excited to know how to aesthetically customise their home screen. The latest features have the logos of different apps like Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Netflix icons into a Neon logo. It is always exciting for iPhone fans when a new iOS update is released as they are always desperate to test the new features. Do you know iOS 14 has finally come up and Apple’s software has had one of its biggest shake ups till date? With all the new features, it allows the users to customise the background or the home screen according to their preferences. If you are also an iOS user and want to use Neon Logos then today we are going to tell you how to use this amazing new feature.
How To Get Neon Logos
To begin with, you need to scroll through Pinterest, Google images or Tumblr to find the Neon App Icons which you want to use as the cover icon for your home screen. You can easily find some neon logo pictures of different apps on Pinterest under neon logos or baddie aesthetics. Now, save those pictures to your library ready to select later.
- Now, you have to download the Shortcuts app on your iOS device
- Launch the Shortcuts app
- Next press the + which is in the top right corner of your screen
- Then press Add action
- Search for Open app in the search bar
- Now, scroll down and press Open App under the Actions section
- Press Choose
- Now, you will get a list of apps which you have on your iOS device. Select the app that you want to change
- After you have added the app to the shortcut action, press the 3 dot icon in the right hand corner
- Then add a name for your shortcut
- Next press Add to Home Screen and then enter the name for your home screen icon under Home Screen Name and Icon
- Once you have entered the name, press the icon beside the text and press on Choose Photo
- Then choose the neon logo photo which you want to use as your app icon from your photo library
- Then you can now crop your Neon Logo according to your desired dimensions and once you are done, press Choose in the bottom right corner
- Next, press Add at the top right corner and it will be added to your home screen, press Done in the right corner again and then go on your home screen and the Neon app should appear
iOS was first announced in June and it was finally launched globally on 16th September 16th 2020. With the new updates, users can now easily move their apps into bigger folders and arrange their home screens around widgets showing sports, news, entertainment and lots more. The all new update is also allowing people to redesign their home screens with widgets.